DZJ-90 Technical Parameter Information
- Motor Power: 90 KW
- Eccentric Momnet: 573 NM
- Centrifugal Force:579 KN
- Max. Line Pull:254 KN
- Frequency:0-960 rpm
- Max. Amplitude:11.5 MM
- Size (w/o clamp L*W*H):1850x1300x2500 mm
- Weight (w/o clamp):5700 kgs
- Electric Cable:50 mm² in section, 30 m in length
- Fitable Clamp Type:Single / Double Clamp
- Scope for double clamp:800-300 mm
- Generator Capacity:250 KW
- Crane Capacity Required:50 Ton
Yongan Vibratory hammer using the anti-vibration design electric motor, the bearing could working upto 95 degree temperature, nd could overload in short period of time and high torque, wedge shped belt is high strengt.
The bearing of the vibratory hammer required receive impact load, radial accelerate, high limiting speed in a limited space, and also need to carry non-concentricify, deflection curve etc. additional oad. the traditional cylindrical roller bearing is not able to meet such requirement. In that case, we are using X-life high quality bearing from FAG. X-Life series could carry 18% more load and increase 70% of the bearing life.
Unique bearing cup design: The traditional bearing cup is inlaid design. This design bearing cup is easy to crack under long-term high-load work. Once the bearing cup is cracked, means that the entire vibro hammer gear box will be damaged completely. The bearing cup of the Yongan vibro pile driving hammer adopts the most advanced cutting technology, the bearing cup designed in this way is not easy to be damaged under high-load working conditions. The equipment can work more stably during piling working, which ensures the equipment’s performance. Service life.
The weilding processing is according to national welding standard and inspected by ultrasonic wave flaw detection. The bottom of the gear box is reinforced, which minimize the possibility of gear box damage.
The main noise of the electric vibratory hammer is the spring column and the spring part. In order to further reduce the noise during work, we have added a cushion rubber pad to the base of all springs, which not only plays a buffering role, but also absorbs Part of the noise generated during vibratory piling work. Secondly, we added a soundproof steel plate in the lower spring chamber of the vibrating hammer, which further effectively reduces the noise during work.
This design will allow oil stain and other metal foreign bodies deposit in this chamber, avoiding the damage to vibro hammer gears and bearing
- Special alloy steel for high-strength springs, high-strength, high resistance to metal fatigue
- High frequency carburizing
- Multi-layer electroplating and painting layer to ensure high corrosion resistance
- Both ends of the spring are processed by a high-precision CNC grinder to keep the two planes smooth and high-precision parallel
- Forged from high-strength special gear alloy steel
- High-precision CNC machining
- Multi-process precision annealing and quenching
- The gear part is finally processed by a high-precision CNC grinder to ensure high-precision cooperation between the gears.
- All eccentric blocks of a vibro hammer are processed synchronously at the same time to ensure high compatibility between gears
- High frequency carburizing, ensure the high hardness of the gear teeth and run more smoothly
- Selected special alloy for eccentric block
- High-strength corrosion-resistant coating
- Highest strength bolt
- High precision CNC machining
- All electrical accessories use mature models of well-known brands
- Choose the best motor frequency conversion module that can be bought in the world
- Pure copper transformer to ensure the highest power transformation efficiency
- High-quality, high-durability hydraulic accessories
- High corrosion resistance shell spray paint coating
- Yongan company customized hydraulic hoses according to the specific working conditions of the vibratory pile hammer
- Multi-layer design, ultra-high wear resistance
- Lined with high-density steel wire, high strength, high puncture resistance
- High-quality hydraulic hose connections
- Composed of hundreds of copper wires to ensure the flexibility of the cable and the current throughput
- The inner lining has several tensile wires, which has strong tensile resistance
- The cable sheath is a high abrasion resistance polymer material, which guarantees the safety of electricity in the extreme construction environment
- Both ends of the electric cables are equipped with high-quality electrical connection terminals
- Forged from high-strength special pile clamping tooth block alloy steel
- According to the type and diameter of the pile, there are different shapes of dental plates
- Multi-process quenching and high frequency carburizing
- Fair price supply after-sales service market
|Model No.||Clamping Force(kN)||H (mm)||W (mm)||O (mm)||N (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)||Weight (KG)||Suit for Hammer Model|
|Model No.||Clamping Force(kN)||C (mm)||N (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)||ΦM (mm)||Weight (KG)||Suit for Hammer Model|
Crawler Rig Lead support
Rough Terrain Crane
Crane Fitted Barge
The vibratory piling hammer is designed using the principle of resonance theory. When the forced vibration frequency of the pile is consistent with the vibration frequency of the soil, the soil will resonate accordingly. At this time, the soil condition and the pile sinking resistance, especially the side resistance between pile wall, will decrease rapidly, and the pile will sink under its own weight to complete the vibratory piling work. Since the vibratory piling hammer achieves the purpose of pile sinking by reducing the friction between the pile wall and the soil, when the friction between the pile wall and the soil is reduced, a force slightly greater than that of the pile and the pile body can be used to reduce the friction between the pile wall and the soil. The pile is pulled up. Compared with the impact piling hammer, the vibratory piling hammer has the functions of piling and pulling at the same machine, so it has been more and more used in recent years.
Vibro Hammer Main Parameters Explain:
Figure out Amplitude A: The larger the amplitude is, the faster the pile sinks. The Pile will not sink when the amplitude is very small.
The pile will only sink when the amplitude reaches certain degree.
The value at this point is called the start amplitude A0.
With the increase of amplitude, the pile sinking speed also increased accordingly, until tend to limit value of Ac electric power.
This is called amplitude ranges. So the amplitude range is A0 < A < Ac. The initial amplitude A0. So the standard value of penetration of soil N can be applied as: A0≥N/12.5-3(mm).
Figure out Centrifugal Force F: Centrifugal force F is the most important parameter for a vibratory piling driving hammer, and it reflects the parameters of the comprehensive piling ability of the vibratory hammer. The centrifugal force F must be greater than the static friction force f between the pile wall and the soil, and it will drop sharply under the action of the driving pile force during the pile sinking process. When there is vibration, the friction between the pile and the soil is denoted by f'. Expressed by the formula: F≥F' =μf(kN). M is the reduction coefficient of friction when vibration is applied, which is mainly governed by the magnitude of vibration acceleration. Experiments show that the vibration acceleration exceeds 10 times the acceleration of gravity. The change of μ is very small, These two values μ and f'tend to be constant.
Figure out Eccentric Moment M: The greater the eccentric moment M of a vibratory pile driving hammer, the stronger the ability of the pilling hammer to overcome the hard soil layer. When the amplitude A and the parameter total weight Q are known (the total weight of the pile body plus the total weight of the vibrating hammer). According to these known parameters, we can calculate the eccentric moment required for piling according to the following formula: M=Q.A(Nm)
Figure out Frequency ω:
The vibration frequency of the vibratory pile driving hammer is closely related to the inherent frequency of the vibration system.
When the vibration frequency is close to the inherent frequency of the vibration system, the vibratory pile sinking achieves the maximum effect. The inherent frequency of the vibration system is not only related to the parameters of the vibratory hammer, but also related to the parameters of the soil. There are huge differences in the natural frequencies of soils in different strata. The following table is the best frequency range of vibrating hammers in different formations obtained from years of construction experience.
Reference for Centrifugal Frequency
|Soil Layer||Best Frequency|
|Saturated Sand||100-200 ω/s|
|Plastic Clay Soil and Sandy Clay Soil||90-100 ω/s|
|Hard Clay Soil||70-75 ω/s|
|Gravel Clay Soil||60-70 ω/s|
|Sandy Gravel Soil||50-60 ω/s|
Soil Penetration standard value
|Soil Type||N value|
|Very Loose Sandy Soil||0-4|
|Soft Clay Soil||2-4|
|Loose Sandy Soil||4-10|
|Medium Hardness Clay Soil||4-8|
|Medium-Density sandy soil||>10-30|
|Hard Clay Soil||8-15|
|Strong Density Sandy Soil||30-50|
|Very Hard Clay Soil||15-30|
|Very Strong Density Sandy Soil||>50|
|Extremely hard clay soil||>30|
Experiments show that under certain other parameters, increasing the vibration frequency can accelerate the liquefaction of saturated sand, and the soil resistance will be reduced accordingly. Compared with increasing the Amplitude A, it can effectively increase the movement acceleration of the pile, thereby significantly improving the pile sinking efficiency, But increasing the vibration frequency too high will cause the output power to be too large, so comprehensive consideration should be given to the determination of the vibration frequency.
Figure out Participant Weight Q:
In addition to the necessary amplitude and acceleration, the vibratory hammer must also have a certain vibration weight to overcome the resistance of the pile.
The static resistance R of the pile in the soil and the penetration value of the soil layer N and the pile end tip cross-sectional area S The relationship between is: R=4N.S (kN),
therefore, when the pile is subjected to vibration and the friction is significantly reduced, the pile can be sunk to the pile end resistance with the same vibration weight, The Formular is, Q=4N. S
Figure out Vibrating Power N: The formula as follow: N=K.M.n/9550 in formular, n refers to the vibro hammer frequency; K=1.25
Ru: Critical bearing force decide by the ground (k/N)
A: Tip of the pile blockade area (m²)
qd:The point bearing force degree
U: Surrounding length of the pile (m)
ℓi: Thickness of the layer considering the groundside friction force(m)
fi: Maxim round side friction force of the layer considering the round side friction(kN/m²)
Ra: Allowable bearing capacity
Pw: Total consumption electricity (KW) of the motorPw=1.3 X IA X E10-³
Ia: Electric Current(A)
Vⱴ: Displacement velocity (cm/sec)
N: Average N value against the surface area
ℓ: Length of the pile driven into the ground
ef: Revised coefficient